We are spiritual beings and as such, we need space and grace to connect, to create, to receive, to rest, to integrate. In today’s world, it can be so easy to get caught up in the seemingly thousands of things you have to do. Time is your most precious asset. It is something you can never replace. Create more space in your day by making your tech work for you whilst you take some time out or focus on another part of your business.
Zapier is a platform that enables you to connect many of the apps that you use every day to make automation easier for busy people like us. Zapier helps you to automate all of those little tasks that suck the time out of your day, so you can get back to doing your thing.
The program Zapier has a FREE version and also a paid version. The free version is a really handy place to get started and helps to automate the basic tasks in your business. The paid version opens up a much wider range of connections. I suggest starting with the free version and upgrading if you need to and like using the platform.
Some of my favourite programs that are available for automation within Zapier include:
- Google Calendar
- Facebook Pages
- Google Drive
And the list goes on! You can view a full list of apps here: https://zapier.com/apps
Ok enough of that, let’s get into the juicy stuff. What are some of the things you can automate starting NOW!
- Subscribed a new Facebook Lead Ad leads to a MailChimp list.
- Add or update MailChimp subscribers from new activity in ClickFunnels contacts.
- Add subscribers to MailChimp from a Google Sheets spreadsheet.
- Create or update HubSpot contacts from new MailChimp subscribers.
- Create MailChimp subscribers from Google Forms submissions.
- Add new MailChimp list subscribers to ActiveCampaign contacts.
- Autoshare MailChimp campaigns on your LinkedIn profile.
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a MailChimp list.
- Create MailChimp subscribers from new Acuity Scheduling appointments.
- Create Asana tasks from MailChimp subscribers.
- Save new Gmail attachments (original file format) to Google Drive.
- Save your Instagram posts to Google Drive.
- Copy new Dropbox files to Google Drive.
- Save new Evernote notes to Google Drive.
- Create Trello cards from new Google Drive files.
- Publish a YouTube video from Google Drive.
- Add new Gravity Forms file uploads to Google Drive as new files.
- Create Google Drive folders for new Trello cards.
- Backup WordPress Posts to Google Drive.
- Create Google Drive folders for new YouTube videos.
- Create new Asana tasks from new Google Calendar events.
- Make Asana tasks via Evernote.
- Create Asana tasks from Emails in Gmail.
- Create Asana tasks from new Calendly events.
- Add new Insightly tasks to Asana.
- Create tasks in Asana when a deal enters a new stage in HubSpot CRM.
- Create Asana tasks from new Acuity Scheduling appointments.
- Copy Salesforce tasks into Asana.
- Add new Facebook Lead Ads leads to Asana as tasks.
- Create meeting agendas in Asana from Google Calendar events.
There are literally hundreds of ‘zaps’ to help you automate your workday. Why not take a look and see how much time you can save yourself? Your time is better spent elsewhere in your business.
Find hundreds of possibilities and apps too overwhelming? I know a great team of tech ninjas who can help you get started! Take a look at our affordable VA services.
Want to learn how to harness the power of your tech in a fun and simple way? I created Online Business Building just for you! Have a vault bulging with resources to help you build your online business from tech videos (where I share my screen with you) to masterclasses and everything in between, Online Business Building is your foundation stone to a sustainable business that works for you. Click here to find out more.